No products in the cart.
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Smart Sport website (“the Webstore”). This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us on 031 836 0990
1. Delivery options
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Deliveries will be made within 7 to 10 business days upon acceptance of your order.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
2. What are your delivery costs?
3. Delivery Specifications
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the “notes” field of the order.
4. Receiving your goods
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- a) Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
b) Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
Are any delivery costs applicable if you exchange a product which was purchased online?
5. Smart Sports reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.